Whether it’s a few months or a few years later, everyone wants to delete an Instagram post. Many people change their minds, and Instagram makes it simple to delete undesired content. This guide will walk you through the process of deleting an Instagram post step-by-step.
It’s possible to delete an Instagram post in just a few simple steps. You can also archive posts instead of deleting them so that they’re visible to you and no one else.
How to delete posts on Instagram
1. Locate the Instagram icon on your iPhone or Android’s home screen and tap to open.
2. In the bottom right-hand corner of your screen, tap your profile icon.
3. On your Instagram profile page, tap the photo you wish to delete.
4. On the photo page, tap the three dots in the upper right corner of your screen, just to the right of your username above the photo. This will launch a menu of options.
5. Tap Delete at the top of the menu to delete the photo. You will be asked to confirm in a pop-up window. Tap Delete again to permanently remove the photo from your feed.
There are instances when we want to delete a post but aren’t sure we should. Instagram has a feature called “archive posts” that allows you to store old posts and retrieve them at a later time while keeping them hidden from the rest of your followers.
1. Open Instagram by locating the app’s icon on your phone’s home screen.
2. Tap the profile icon in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
3. Tap the photo from your Instagram feed that you wish to archive.
4. Launch the settings menu by tapping the three horizontal dots to the right of your username at the top of the screen.
5. Tap Archive to archive the photo and remove it from your timeline.
Note that you can view archived posts at any time by tapping the three vertically stacked lines in the upper right-hand corner of your profile page and tapping Archive.
Use the drop-down Archive menu at the top of your screen to choose between archived posts and Stories.
How To Delete All Posts At Once
There is no easy method to edit or delete many photos at once on . Yet.
Third-party apps, on the other hand, can assist with this.
IOS app Cleaner for Ins is a popular and well-liked third-party app
You may unfollow, like, block, and delete several posts at once with the aid of this app.
It’s also totally free! In a matter of seconds, you can delete the photos you don’t want.
Try Cleaner For Instagram if you’re using Android. You can erase five Instagram posts at once with this app. A paid upgrade is required to remove more than that.
If you want to go more than that and delete your account here is the guide to Delete your Instagram account